Failed Again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by alle_vite, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Well i got detained by police cause this guy saw everything, god dam nosey people need to keep there nose out of my buisness!! The plice detained me and took me to hospital, got new anti d's!!! I so wish i lived in the middle of no were to beaway from nosey fools!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  2. I do not know if to say I am glad they saw... It sounds rude, but, where will you be if they didn't??

I hope all gets better from here for you, PM me if you wish =)

3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

u know im glad they seen you on the beach..... :hug:
  4. alle_vite

I would be with my daughter at peace and happiness!!!
  5. alle_vite

You know this is what i want tho, you know this is what is best!!
  6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

it isn't best hun, you and me both know that
  7. I am sorry to say, how can you be sure it is best?? What would your daughter wish? I am sure, very sure, she would not wish this.
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I know its not what u want to hear hun but, i for one am definitely glad you "failed" as you put it! Lea :hug:
  9. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

How long were you in hospital for? Have you been sent off to see a psych? Did you do yourself any damage? How old was your daughter.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm also glad you failed :hug:
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

We don't know each other but When someone tries to commit, it stands out!! I know your daughter wouldn't want you to end it this way!! She will be waiting for you when it is your time to pass. Please listen to the doctors and take your meds. You should see a therapist to learn how to cope with your loss. I hope you listen to your friends here on the forum they have your best interest in mind. They are not trying to make you suffer. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  12. alle_vite

I was in hospital for about 8 hours, i already see a phyc, the cat team put me on stronger meds to calm me until i next see her my daughter only lived for an hour after birth.
  13. alle_vite

I am taking the medication they gave me now, although i still feel so crap and low,the erge to kill myself is not as strong!! Thankyou all for all your support xxx
  14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

mizz, you know that i dont want you gone, :hug: i would miss you :wub: please give the tabs a chance :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.