failed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffypingu

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
why why did i have to fail i cant take it i just cant take it i tryed to hang myself but yet again i failed why did i do it my mum i hate her i just hate her she tryed to make me go pick my dad u from the prison she tryed to make me see him i didt want to mum didnt care she doest care she just wanted me to do it for her he wanted to see me i cant i just cant do it :cry2::cry2:::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2

shazzer

I'm sorry your feeling like this hun but I am glad you didn't succeed and I hope your getting some support with what your going through :hug:

Fluffypingu

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
I just cant do this nomore please make it sdtop please i just cant do it what doesk it m atter about if i am physically ok and no i aiont

I just cant do this nomore please make it sdtop please i just cant do it what doesk it m atter about if i am physically ok and no i aiont
You are realy dealing with a lot of pain.. I'm truly sorry...
My brother hang him self few days ago, i knew what kind of pain he was dealing,
i wish i could helped him.. but..
Again i am very sorry that you feel like this, but please think before you do
something bad. Big hug from me!

you could say it was a small victory, but i suppose victory vs. failure is more relative than people think.

while i think it would be wildly hypocritical of me to dispense advice, maybe i can try and relate to you

my father was released from prison when i was 16. my mother, having a midlife crisis, decided she wanted her life back and forced me to move in with him. things were okay, but when he got a girlfriend, he spent all his time and money drinking with her. i voiced my displeasure with this for about a week, and one day i came home from school to find my father had taken all his clothes/personal items and left. i lived in the apartment by myself until the utilities were shut off.

i moved back in with my mother, and decided to kill myself. i tied an extension cord to a closet pole, and tried to hang myself. i choked until i passed out. i woke up hours later to find that the wooden closet pole had broken under my weight after i passed out, and relieved the pressure around my neck. i thought it was failure, but i grew to learn that it was more a victory

even with my life in shambles, im still happy i didnt die back then. it took me a long time to realize that, even though im currently suicidal, i didnt want to go that way. i hope that you can come to this kind of realization too. surviving a serious suicide attempt is a harsh means of changing your outlook on suicide

D

Dave_N

Please don't try to hang yourself again aimee. I know that you're in a lot of pain right now, but please talk to us and don't harm yourself again. :hug:

kenny

Hi aimee

We've not spoken before, but I just want to reach out and say that if you need to talk to someone new, I'm always ready to lend an ear. I know I can't do anything physical to help, but it doesn't stop me wanting to try.

I hope you'll be ok. Please, give me a shout, any time.

my best
kenny

seven

hey, I'm sorry you are so sad and hurting :sad: Please take care of yourself, there are people who care for you. You are strong. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00