failed again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Fluffypingu, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

why why did i have to fail i cant take it i just cant take it i tryed to hang myself but yet again i failed why did i do it my mum i hate her i just hate her she tryed to make me go pick my dad u from the prison she tryed to make me see him i didt want to mum didnt care she doest care she just wanted me to do it for her he wanted to see me i cant i just cant do it :cry2::cry2:::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2

2. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

sorry you feel so bad,i dont no you but i feel for you,pm me if you want to talk.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are feeling like this:hug:

Do you have a therapist?

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling like this hun but I am glad you didn't succeed and I hope your getting some support with what your going through :hug:

5. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Are you physically okay? How is your neck, spine, throat?

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry that you're hurting aimee, but I'm glad that you're still with us. :hug:

7. Fluffypingu

I just cant do this nomore please make it sdtop please i just cant do it what doesk it m atter about if i am physically ok and no i aiont

8. You are realy dealing with a lot of pain.. I'm truly sorry...
    My brother hang him self few days ago, i knew what kind of pain he was dealing,
    i wish i could helped him.. but..
    Again i am very sorry that you feel like this, but please think before you do
    something bad. Big hug from me!

9. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

you could say it was a small victory, but i suppose victory vs. failure is more relative than people think.

while i think it would be wildly hypocritical of me to dispense advice, maybe i can try and relate to you

my father was released from prison when i was 16. my mother, having a midlife crisis, decided she wanted her life back and forced me to move in with him. things were okay, but when he got a girlfriend, he spent all his time and money drinking with her. i voiced my displeasure with this for about a week, and one day i came home from school to find my father had taken all his clothes/personal items and left. i lived in the apartment by myself until the utilities were shut off.

i moved back in with my mother, and decided to kill myself. i tied an extension cord to a closet pole, and tried to hang myself. i choked until i passed out. i woke up hours later to find that the wooden closet pole had broken under my weight after i passed out, and relieved the pressure around my neck. i thought it was failure, but i grew to learn that it was more a victory

even with my life in shambles, im still happy i didnt die back then. it took me a long time to realize that, even though im currently suicidal, i didnt want to go that way. i hope that you can come to this kind of realization too. surviving a serious suicide attempt is a harsh means of changing your outlook on suicide

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't try to hang yourself again aimee. I know that you're in a lot of pain right now, but please talk to us and don't harm yourself again. :hug:

11. aimee how are you feeling? I hope you are at least bit better. Receive a strong hug from me. :smile:

12. Fluffypingu

i still feel the same nothing has changed nothing will change

13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hi aimee

We've not spoken before, but I just want to reach out and say that if you need to talk to someone new, I'm always ready to lend an ear. I know I can't do anything physical to help, but it doesn't stop me wanting to try.

I hope you'll be ok. Please, give me a shout, any time.

my best
    kenny

14. seven

seven Active Member

hey, I'm sorry you are so sad and hurting :sad: Please take care of yourself, there are people who care for you. You are strong. :hug:

15. drmanhattan

drmanhattan Member

i know the feeling. for years ive refused to visit my bro in jail

you'd think my stupid mom would have figured it out by now.

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Aimee,

How are you feeling today? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.