Failed Again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by White Dove, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I failed again,

not because of not doing it right but because i did not attempt it.

God wouldnt let me.:sad:

and as crazy as it sounds his angles by my side that i have been seeing and hearing sing and pray would not let me do anything. i know it sounds crazy but whoever prayed for me for a guarding angle well your prayer was answered not by one or 2 angles but many. i know it sounds crazy but its the God honest truth. only because of that is why i am still here.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you decided not to attempt. Please take care of yourself Susan. :hug:

3. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I am glad of that too. Good to see you again White dove, I missed you! :hug:

4. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i missed you both also.

hope you both are doing okay? if not you can pm me anytime.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm also glad of course :)

missed you around the forums too :hug:

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. i don't know you, but i am glad His angels kept you from harm . . . we are crushed on every side, but not broken. we are perplexed, because we dont' understand why things happen as they do. but we don't give up and quit.

i am glad you are here. :smile:

7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Susan,

You don't need to try suicide again okay. You went to your brother's funeral? I did pray for you and am worried for you, for you might end up in the grey area.. although I'm not sure what it holds, or how one could get out of it.

I'm trying to stay on here, even though I don't want to, I have to. There are many things I have to do before I leave this place, now is too early. I have to give myself a second chance. Please give yourself the chance to continue, even though it's hard, I am here to chat with you, to let you know it is okay to stay, we're all here together.

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you. Bible says not to worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. God loves you Susan, and I'm glad that the angels are taking good care of you and showing you love from the highest power.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that the angels that God sent saved you white dove. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Whitedove I am glad you didn't go thru with it. See I told you that there are people here who do care!! Take care and I hope to talk to you soon..~Joseph~

10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I dont know you white dove but, I'm glad you're still around :)

Lea :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.