Failed Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

topper

by the way no one is responding I'm wondering if others may've succeeded. C'mon people! Jus kidding. Oft I am left without words as well.

I have trouble finding purpose myself, Johnny. I feel disconnected from everyone when I'm depressed. I can't make conversation. I feel emotionless towards others. I only feel my own pain, and fear, and anxiety.

Are you or were you ever religious?

Johnnyc

I have thought about religion, but never could get into it, I find in religion there are far to many unanswered questions, so with that I have a hard time believing in just a possibility.

topper

I used to be religious and can say prayer as a coping mechanism is priceless. But I too found too many unanswered ambiguities and lost my faith in its real world application.

I would give anything to have it back now, just so I could pray, and believe things were going to be better, like I used to. It was invaluable. There was always someone who loved you, no matter what, and cared about you, and you knew was fighting on your behalf. But you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Dave_N

Banned Member
I used to be religious and can say prayer as a coping mechanism is priceless. But I too found too many unanswered ambiguities and lost my faith in its real world application.

I would give anything to have it back now, just so I could pray, and believe things were going to be better, like I used to. It was invaluable. There was always someone who loved you, no matter what, and cared about you, and you knew was fighting on your behalf. But you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.
Just remember that Christ is always looking out for you, whether you're religious or not. It really helps having faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00