failed again

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by obscure, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obscure

obscure Active Member

i may not to be able to do anything right, but at least im consistant in my failures...and now im really xxxx aweomse. supperrr depressed, looks like suicide,take 2 with the little snapp thing to make it final

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  2. What has happened?

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

OD's very rarely work and when they do they are a long drawn out process that is painful and generally horrible.

What's going on for you so that you feel this is a better option?

x

4. obscure

obscure Active Member

it wouldve worked, but apparently i texted a friend (with help from my grandpa) who came and called 911. ive been abused phsyically, mentally, emotionally and sexually since i was about 12, ive been abandonded by both parents at least once, had/still kind of struggle with anoerxia and bulimia. its been one thing after another for about 9-10 years.

5. obscure

obscure Active Member

it wouldve worked, but apparently i texted a friend (with help from my grandpa) who came and called 911. ive been abused phsyically, mentally, emotionally and sexually since i was about 12, ive been abandonded by both parents at least once, had/still kind of struggle with anoerxia and bulimia. its been one thing after another for about 9-10 years.

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Look at what youve been through, why are you giving up now, after fighting all of that BS. Figure out where you are in your life, what you want out of it, then start going after it, your strong.

Hope today has been better for you.

7. Tako123Sas

Tako123Sas New Member

you don't deserve to die. i hope you get better. i'm glad they called 911 to give you the support you need! <3

8. memo

memo Member

man, I've been abused too.
    I know this shit is fucked up and everything.
    I also had 2 attemps at killing myself.
    you should stick together to people who really loves you.
    do you have anyone how you can trust totally? =/
    try speaking with a friend, your mom, grandpa, somebody about how you feel.
    remember that you are not alone out there buddy.
    keep on with life dude. you can do it! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
  9. Gordy1972

Gordy1972 Member

I highlighted an important part of your post...someone cares about you. AND your garandpa

10. memo

memo Member

+1 . Total win man. See? They care. Be happy =)

11. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

try and hang in there i know what it is like to feel you have nothing but just hanging in there a little bit longer things can only get better

12. obscure

obscure Active Member

my grandpa has been dead for 7 years now and people do care about me but the people who are supposed to (namely, my family) constantly bring me down. i have no other choices in terms of living arrangements because i dont have a job, i dont have a job because i was doing an acute day therapy program to get better, i cant get better because i live at home where the problems are. its a huge catch-22. i cant move out until i get a job, i cant get a job until im get better, i cant better without moving out.

13. kayleigh31

kayleigh31 Member

I feel the exact same way. If everyone has a talent, mine is failing consistently.

14. MLKane

MLKane Well-Known Member

just because things are not perfect now does not mean they won't get better. if you can't stand it at home anymore, talk to a friend, see if you can sleep on their spare bed, on their sofa, wherever they can have you. once you are better you can move out or stay and help with the bills. if this isn't viable then ask your therapist if they know anywhere that can help people in your situation. if nothing will get you out of the situation, deal with the situation. let your family know how they make you feel, make them care about your needs as well as their own. I hate to say this but if it will stop you from killing yourself, use the "I'm suicidal, you should at least try to help" argument. in any choice between your life and the feelings of someone is making things worse, choose your life, because dead people don't heal over time, hurt feelings do.

15. jsfarri

jsfarri Member

Hey man,
    I've been fucked up pretty badly in my life too. I'm currently putting myself through college completely on my own. I was sexually, emotionally, and physically abused as a child, and my extended family never believed me or gave me any help or support. After getting kicked out of my family for being a gay atheist, I'm still pushing and I refuse to give up. Don't let people have their way with you. If you kill yourself, you're only telling them that they're right. It takes one hell of a person to suffer as you have, and believe me when I say that it's not for nothing.
    If I'd have killed myself would I be here to help other people?
    You might have been treated poorly, but that's on THOSE people, not YOU. You still have plenty of potential to do good in this world, and the world could fucking use it. Why is it always the assholes sucking up all the resources, but the good people are killing themselves?
    Please hang in there, and if you'd like, email me. I can be a phone contact, too if you don't have anyone else you want to talk to.
    Be well.
    James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.