Failed at life and failed at death!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Kezzie, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I attempted, and obviously failed, suicide 4 days ago. All I can think of is how I can succeed next time, what I can do differently. I've given up completely on ever getting better. I just want it to end but the fact I failed once is making it scarier to try again.
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Kezzie, what happened to the appointment with the GP?Have you contacted the SIDS group and the rape crisis centre you were given details for? Or is it something else? Quite simple things can make us feel down. We'll still support you.
  3. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

If your will is strong enough to attempt suicide, it's strong enough to attempt living. Try to live. For more day. People love you. They care about you. God bless.
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Kezzie, I am very glad you still are alive. As long as you are still living there is hope for healing. It is so very important to continue to try. No matter what. I know you are deeply hurting. I know the pain is so deep. Can you tell me what kind of after care was set up for you when you were at the hospital? Please do not push away help irl. Your beautiful Olivia wants you to choose life. I personally think that all of our loved ones who have passed want us to choose life and help. Sending lot of healing light to you :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.