Failed at life, it is time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I had my finals in school with the last one tommrow and I know I did terrible on them, this was my last shot and I blew it big time. I am 0-2 about to go 0-3 and I know I did poorly enough that I won't be able to recover next semester. Any and all hopes and dreams I had is out the window now, the school won't take any excuses. I think it is time that I finish it once and for all. I am going to be visiting my parents over break that seems like a good time to od.

2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hey andrew, if you cant make the exams or if you are feeling like you dont know them well enough and need some time, call in sick. i had a girl in my class that called in sick for the entire week and missed all exams and no repurcussions, she could do them all again at a later time. and for fuck sake dont do suicide because you failed at math, that would look so bad on your tombstone

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

they don't let you call in sick in grad school I could have amonia and still be expected to take the exam.

4. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

how do you know, if you are sick and cant come in, they cant threaten you. get your parents to call them, but for now, you should study andrew. we can talk from there tommorow, i promise ill be there for you

5. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

If you're in grad school you must have succeeded in getting a bachelor's at least. That's more success than about 2/3rds of Americans.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Andrew. You've come this far in your graduate studies. :hug:

7. jimmy88

jimmy88 Well-Known Member

At my undergrad college several teachers refused to give re-takes for ANY reason. Missed class cause your job interfered with the pre-scheduled testing session? Here's your zero, happy failing! I'd imagine their are exceptionional scenarios like life-threatening injury/sickness or death.

8. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have had enough I don't think I am going to even wait to see my grades I know what they will say, it is time, by the time my first day is to begin I will already be dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.