Failed Attempt...Cops and All...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by muv_ur_dolly, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muv_ur_dolly

muv_ur_dolly Member

I decided last night was the night...

I wrote my notes, I cry'd, I got ready....

But what I didn't realise was that, when I called my sister earlier - she called the cops...

So! The cops took me out of my appartment and to the emergency centre of the Hospital where I was commited for the next five hours in the Psych Ward. I was not allowed to do anything by myself - there were two cops watching me at all times. Bathroom included. They took away my eyeliner and eyeliner sharpiner!

The thing that gets me, is I didn't even tell my sister I was going to do it...

2. Journeymann

Journeymann Guest

Sorry to hear about your that.

I am sure you sister saw sign of you being down. She care for you that is why she report it to police.

take some times to think about the situation.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

She is your sister and without words can tell when her sister is upset I am glad she is so caring that she would help you stay safe. You would have hurt her immensly if you had gone thru with your plan. Don't do that to her okay she loves you to much

4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Suicide for a sibling is incredibly devastating.

5. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

Are you pissed off with your sister for what she did or are you grateful that she knows you and loves you enough to call the police?

one of the only reasons i havnt tried with any real effort is for my twin sister.
    :'-(

6. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Danielle. We all are happy that your sister called the police and you were safe. Your sister won't always be there. So please don't hurt her.

7. Born Dead

Born Dead Member

Siblings often know when something isn't right, and it's a good thing that your sister did. Are you going to get any further help? If the hospital you were at was decent they would have organized something for you.
    Keep posting here, as I've only been here for half an hour but can already tell that everyone has more people caring about than they realize. If needed, ring your sister again. She would be devastated if anything happened to you, considering that she called the cops when you didn't even tell her of your plans, she cares.

8. Joshua

Joshua New Member

Well, she obviously knew, which mean theres someone out there caring for you... Whatever problem it was that you were having, Im hopeful that she got you through it. Once I was suicidal. Tried several times, it didnt work. After my last attempt i simply bought something, a pet. A lizard more specifically, one that was hard to take care of. This made me feel like I had purpose even a small one, something depended on me. And in turned I loved it. Whatever helps you move on. I hope you can too somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.