failed attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by lilboyblue, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

tuesday night i got pretty drunk and tried to end it all. when i woke up yesterday morning i wasnt surprised, just really sad that it didnt work. i felt terribly sick yesterday and today i still dont feel quite right physically -oh, and its getting rather hot outside which doesnt help any. i just didnt want to feel pain and lonliness anymore.......

2. Tara

Tara Guest

aww :hug: im sorry to hear that LBB. :arms:

does talking to us help you any? i wouldnt want to think we couldnt be here for you at your time of need.

3. lilboyblue

thank you FT, you are very kind.

a person i care for very deeply stopped talking to me.... i truly think i'm destined to be alone in life...and unfortunately i think i'm also destined to live a very long time.

4. Adeline

Adeline Well-Known Member

I hope that everything works out okay for you. Don't think that you are meant to be alone for the rest of your life because you don't deserve that. Is there any way that you and this person can forgive and forget what happened? I know that you feel bad now but I hope that you will feel better soon. Don't worry. I'm sure that things will work out.

5. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

I once completely stopped talking to someone with whom I shared a reciprocating relationship of deep caring. That person's attempts to reach out were consistently met with nothing by me.
    If the person who is not talking to you is even remotely human, that person will definitely still care(both love and hate involve caring) about you, as hard as he/she might try to hide it. This idea is reinforced by the effort involved on the person's part to ignore you.
    Time is the most important factor, depending on what you've done, of course. It took me about 2 years to let the transgression go, and I realize it was one of the dumbest things I've done to someone else.

6. lilboyblue

thank you for your kind words....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.