Failed attempt...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Henri, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henri

Henri Member

I tried to do it the other night but failed. I wont say how i tried but I will say that now im afraid of living through a second attempt. Im getting more brave as my depression gets worse. I haven't told a soul. You guys are really all I have. My body hurts;my minds hurts more. I want the hate to be over. I want my ex wife to stop hating me. I dont want war anymore. Im not strong, not strong at all. Someone help.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Depression is so hard, nigh on impossible to deal with on your own, I hope you do not attempt again, and I hope you keep talking to us, I am sorry your ex is treating you this way. Can I ask if you cannot speak to people around you, do you feel you could confide in your doctor, maybe he/she can give you something to help with the depression?

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is only one thing that can battle and win the fight against hate, and that is love. Not just any love, but divine love. I have sought it, and found it, and I will never regret it. Blessings..

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Henri, sorry to hear that you're hurting so much. If you want your ex-wife to stop hating you, maybe you could reach out to her and apologize to her. What does she hate about you? Please don't try another suicide attempt. :hug:

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Henri

Im here and you can pm or wite me anytime. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Im so sorry youve been through that. No more PLEASE. I am here and many others. YOU can get throug this. YOU HAVE TOTALK ABOUT IT.Get it out of you. PLEASE we need you and love you and care.PLEASE STAY. TALK allabout it get it all out here and we will send love and hope!!!! Im here to help. YOu asked for help and here I am. Use my help.Write me PLEASE.

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.