failed but determined

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emilykatie101, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilykatie101

emilykatie101 Well-Known Member

I attempted to die last night, but I failed.
    Maybe I didnt try hard enough. I am so lonely and sad
    and isolated. My past has gotten a hold of me in a way that it
    hasn't in years. Its ruining my life now and I am not functioning at all.
    I dont eat, I dont sleep and I feel like the world is completely against me.
    I am determined to just stop fighting this and just to let the
    pain consume me. I will die extremely soon.

2. bb564

bb564 Guest

You did not fail last night. Something potentially brilliant happened. Add my msn or PM me if you want to chat.

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You did not fail, another force kept you living.

I know this will be very hard but turn that strong will to die to a strong will to live and to prove the World wrong and that it should not turn against you.

4. emilykatie101

Thanks, but I dont know if I feel like I'm supposed to live or die.
    I'm going through hell right now, I've never felt more alone and isolated.
    No one understands because I've never met anyone who has gone through what I have been through. As a child I was pulled aside and I was given
    a large obstacle course that most people dont have to go through.
    No normal childhood for me. I have to go through this obstacle course.
    And now as an adult, I'm still going through this obstacle course while other people sit back comfortably in their lawn chairs and watch and make judgements about how I'm just not doing a good enough job.
    Well, screw them. I'm just a little tired.

5. Gunner12

If your tired, lay in bed and sleep for a bit, when you wake up, everthing might be better.

People will always have negetive comments about everything. Learn to ignore them and things will seem better. That's what my mother told me and it seems to work.

6. emilykatie101

No, I meant that I was tired of trying.
    Your mother has good advice.

7. Gunner12

Try focusing on different things to help make you life or other people's lives or both better and happier. Forget about what other people say for a bit, they always want more from you.

The past might be written in stone, but the future is still mold able.

8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

EmilyKatie,

I am sorry to hear you are so low at the moment. You have always been kind to me in chat and I am thankful for your words of support. Try to stay safe hunny and feel free to PM me if you want to chat about anything, I am all ears.... I am also on MSN and AIM if it is easier to chat there. *huggles* Take care

Caroline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.