Failed in February, want to try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I od'd on a couple of different meds back in the end of february, apparently barely managed to stay alive. I wish I hadn't.
I am at a point now that I don't want to live anymore, but I'm afraid to try and fail the way I did before. I mgiht just have to find a more fool proof way

I od'd on a couple of different meds back in the end of february, apparently barely managed to stay alive. I wish I hadn't.
I am at a point now that I don't want to live anymore, but I'm afraid to try and fail the way I did before. I mgiht just have to find a more fool proof way
Sounds like you came pretty close in February....were you taken to hospital? over here any suspected suicide is referred to a crisis team, do you have that where you are?
You haven't said, do you want to die, or get away from what is causing you this distress and despair?

I hope you find the peace you seek, preferably in life sooner than death.

namaste.
t.

Sounds like you came pretty close in February....were you taken to hospital? over here any suspected suicide is referred to a crisis team, do you have that where you are?
You haven't said, do you want to die, or get away from what is causing you this distress and despair?

I hope you find the peace you seek, preferably in life sooner than death.

namaste.
t.
I did come pretty close in Feb. And I was taken to the hospital. Ended up in the psych ward for less than 72 hours though. I have been at that particular hospital several times and they were of the opinion that I was just there for attention, so they gave me meds and sent me on my way, even though I couldn't get in to see my psychiatrist for 2 more months.

Right now, I don't even know why I fell like this. Guessing the meds are stopping working again. I would welcome death right now because I don't want to keep going through this. I want to be done.

I know how you feel and I feel exactly the same. I haven't had an attempt yet but have the means and method to do it. I recently lost my mother who passed a couple weeks ago. That has made me even more depressed and ready to end it. I think what happens, at least to me, is the feeling that I feel less scared of dying than living with this depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00