Failed suicide attempt

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by The_8th_Wonder, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Why did my suicide attempt have to fail? I figured swallowing multiple bottles of prescription medications would surely kill me. But no, I had to be an idiot and ask my Dad to take me to the Emergency Room. My parents are some of the best parents in the world but I really wish that I had nobody in my life because I wouldn't think twice about killing myself.
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Well hun, because you asked your dad to take you to the ER, part of you does not want to die. It may be an underlying part, and I hope that the Forum can bring it out :)
  3. TaraB3ar

TaraB3ar Well-Known Member

I really think that no one wants to die, they just want to stop hurting. Why is it that so many chose suicide first before trying to resolve their unhappiness? I'm glad that your parents were there and that you have their support.
  4. pitybegger

pitybegger Guest

I do not understand that either. I thought I read much enough and had meds to stop my heart and my breathing but shit for those... I really do not know how to do it right =( How much is enough? Should I eat with them and how much? How I can be to not puke them out and so on, If i lose my consciousness why did I not swallow my tongue and choked? and so on...

I understand you feel bad after that, it always feel bad =( And what you get is for example wrists with daily pains rest of your life and thousands of other problems so first you blame yourself you did not succeed and then you blame yourself that your life is worse than before because you lose your physics and people around keep you loser because you failed, they do not believe you did your all, you are just a pitybegger. It take so long to try to cope and you have to do that all alone.... Sigh...

I hope you do not have to do alone!
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm glad you told.
  6. Ditto. Got to be careful on this forum. Your parents love you telling them wot u done was only gonna end up in tears and an embarrasing trip to the nutfactory. You love them and that means you still care. And I'm glad you do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.