Failed with OTC sleeping geltabs.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Alonewanderer, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonewanderer

Alonewanderer Active Member

Just writing my experience for anyone to read... my attempt last year involved <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. My family knows I struggle with depression on a daily basis so it was probably no big surprise. I wrote out a refusal of medical attention just in case someone were to intervene with my planned permanent sleep.

Little did I know OTC = no way to suicide, geez it took me a week before I could regain function of my mind. I heard numerous stories of how bad my hallucinations were and how I ripped a cathether out a few times ( ouch ). I can't really remember much but I was found face down in a pool of blood/vomit/geltabs beside my bed...fully clothed. Apparently a girl I knew decided to stop by and found me, another person I knew drove by and saw me getting loaded into an ambulance. Well the girl to spare me the embarassment of being found stark naked dressed me up and proceeded to steal memento's just in case I didn't make it.

I do not remember the charcoal, the stomach pumping or the recovery. I do remember seeing a bag full of dark brown liquid and asking " why is there coca-cola in a bag?" , they replied " it's your urine, you jacked your body up something fierce son".

Lesson for all , otc is deathproof.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have another chance at life..how do you feel about it all?

3. Alonewanderer

Alonewanderer Active Member

I was feeling awful lately but someone died yesterday at my work and it strangely enough snapped me out of feeling suicidal. I guess watching a small group of family members crying was enough for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.