Failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Freakstorm, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freakstorm

Freakstorm Member

Yeah, it was probably my 30th attempt yesterday, you'd think by now I'd have succeeded. Please don't tell me this means I don't really want to die, the reason why half my attempts haven't succeeded is because I spend part the week in psych hospital and they always find me in time, and when I'm at home I'm watched like a hawk. They worked out I'd od'd at my special needs school yesterday. I'm sick and headachey and I've just about stopped throwing up. I spend the day in a ward and then went back up to my psych ward for an assessment and they said I could stay on leave (I knew what to say) till Sunday as usual as long as they ring me everyday.

This world is a nightmare, there's nothing worth living for. It's awful. My doctor told me I'm never going to get out of psychiatric hospitals. I'm so tired of it all, tired of trying, tired of never fucking dying. So tired. I don't know what to do. Nothing seems to make anything better except cutting and I don't want another trip to a&e. I don't think there's anything anyone can say to make this better but I've been betrayed by all my friends now, I guess I'm just a bad person, everyone ends up hating me and If eel so alone so I thought I'd post, just incase, you know.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you decided to post and let us know how things are going. When you feel you have exhausted all avenues and are beyond any help, that feeling leaves you very empty and hollow. You are not a bad person. It sounds like you are having a very difficult time with things. I wish I had all the answers for you, but sadly, I do not. I can offer you my support here at the site and my wishes for things to get better for you. I wish there was more I could do to ease the pain you are feeling. Know that you do have people pulling for you and wishing you well. :hug:

3. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I have just got off the psych ward too. It was hell there. I have been away 2 weeks and feel i am coping moderately. I see the dr all the time tho, they check in on me. You will get out of that psych ward. You will. There is hope. xx:mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.