Discussion in 'After Effects' started by danni, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

why did i fail.. i wanted to end it i took my pills and watching a moive to help relax me to get me in the move, and tlking to some ppl onhere about what i was gonna do. i took some pills nd some sleeping pills and after i took them all i was past out on the ground and when i woke up i was at the hospital. with my mom,bro,dad all looking at me. fuck i wish i didn't failed i wanted tod ie but yet i can't hopefyul something will take me out of my misseriable.. :(
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

This could be the start of good things to come for you. I'm glad you failed because it means that maybe it will show you the chance you always had to get better. I know you probably are at a stage where you don't even want the chance. If you are, i've been healing since February and i'm still thinking about death. These things take time. Lean on the people who you think understand you the most and who you get along with and trust wether it be your doctor or one of your family. Are you still in the hospital now?
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I was in the hosptial monday mouning for about 5 hours..But I'm going to be op now which kinda freaking sucks >.<
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

i am glad to hear you did not succeed danni. i know you may not want to hear that, but I can't change the fact i am glad you are okay. I hope things do improve for you so you don't feel the need to repeat this again. Hold on to that glimmer of hope that things can change for you. Believe in yourself. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I for one am glad to see you still around Danni hun :hug:
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I am also glad you are ok things will be tough but try to hang on many people here care about you and want to help and support you hun
    Please keep safe:hug:
  7. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Oh Danni..:hug:

Please stay safe, I am so glad to know you are still here...
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Danni hun :hug: Please dont try again youre such a wonderful person
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm so glad you are still here. Please try and hold on, it's not your time dear. And also, please think about what I said, you asked for my help a couple nights back, give your therapy another couple weeks long then the time you gave yourself. You asked me for my help, please receive it. I'm here for you and I love ya, you can make it, time will pass, and hey, if you're going to feel better, what's a bit of time. It's worth it! :hug: Take care.
  10. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

danni :hug:

love you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.