Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I did it again :( After soo many weeks of not cutting, I cut again this morning :(

I can't stand it any more, each day is like torture and I have no one to talk to. It felt do damn good! I need to do it again..:(
  2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You haven't failed. Not even close. You went that long, that's great! It just proves you can go that long without it. Try to go even longer next time..I know it's hard, I do, I know how much better it makes you feel, but in the end, it's not going to make you feel better. :hug: Stay safe, stay strong.
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Try not to think about the fact you went and cut yourself, but instead be proud of yourself for how long you went without. You KNOW you can do it - you have done it, so you can do it again. Use it as a target and this time try and beat it. I know you can do it! :hug:

Is there really no-one you can talk to? Not a relative, friend, teacher (if you're in education) or even a doctor? You're not alone. Talk to us, we're here. :hug:
  4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

they both are right put yourself a goal, and do whatever you need to reach it. you need to be proud of your achievment. take care of yourself, and try to do some exsercise , walking painting or something that makes your mind forget it-take care
  5. riz

riz Senior Member

You have not failed sweetheart.

Just like everyone here has said, this is just an opportunity to show yourself how long you can go without it next time. Sometimes, when it comes to self harm, we can't help but back track a little when trying to stop. The trick is being able to get back up when you've tripped up.

It's not over. You can beat this. You deserve happiness.

I promise that it gets easier over time. It just takes a lot of work.

Please take care and stay safe.

With love,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.