failed =[[[[[

Status
Not open for further replies.

emogirl

I really want to go, this past 2 month have been hell, my boyfriend just doesn't understand what i'm feeling, Non do my friends i don't think anyone cares to be honest after my boyfriend went last night i thought right i've had enough of being depressed and no one cares so they won't care if i leave, I found some pills but never took them instead i tried suffocating myself but that didn't work and now today i feel light headed and dizzy. But i want to give up

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Emogirl,
Sometimes your friends pick up on negative thoughts so they back away because they don't understand and don't know what to do to help. Most people who have never suffered mental health problems are that way.
Have you thought about seeing a therapist? it is nothing to be ashamed of. Millions of people have problems and seek help one way or another. Please if you feel that down come on the forum and talk to us. We will offer you support, and care about what you are saying. Take care!!~Joseph~

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi emogirl,

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering so much.

I agree with Joseph, seeing a therapist would do you a lot of goodness. Being able to talk about your problems openly and saying how you feel to someone that won't judge you takes some of the pain away.

I'm always here if you need to talk x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00