Failed.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jehuty, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

The end seems so close now. :cry:
    She thinks I cheated on her, which I didnt. :cry:
    Now her parents hate me. :cry:
    I just want her but it seems like I never will get her. :cry:

I just want to end myself, right here right now. :cry:
    Why cant I just have her? :cry:
    What did I do wrong to not deserve her? :cry:
    I need help, I cant do this anymore. :cry:
    I need to cut, I need to OD, anything. :cry:
    Get me the hell out of here. :cry:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What ever happened she will not respect you if you OD or hurt yourself. It will only push you farther apart. Give her time when things calm down call her and explain to her what you are feeling Staying stable is the best thing you can do right now to show her you are in control and that you just need to communicate with her. Please hang in there give her time to calm down okay.

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

That sounds awful.
    Why does she think you cheated on her?
    i know how it feels to feel like you have no choice and that you need to do something to relive how you feel..
    i hope everything works out for you, and you manage to sort out with her

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Why does she think you have cheated on her? Killing yourself won't solve anything. If you stay alive and try and talk to her, discuss what happened and why she feels that way, then maybe you can sort things out with her. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why not ask her if you can talk with her in person.. Take her for a coffee or something.. Express to her how you feel about her and answer her questions.. If she thinks you cheated that will take some time for her to cool down.. It's not worth killing yourself over..Send her some flowers..Just let her know you haven't given up..

6. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Thanks all, things are going better with us now.
    Sorry I just guess I'm really stressed and panic too soon.

7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

The end seems so close now. :cry:

- It's not close.. only your happiness is closed.. because you're sad

She thinks I cheated on her, which I didnt. :cry:

- She's jealous of something you did, you might be flirting..and she might be insecure

Now her parents hate me. :cry:

- it's okay to be hated...you know.

I just want her but it seems like I never will get her. :cry:

- I understand, that is why im trying to help you move on. Getting her doesn't mean it's the best for you. It is what you want, not what you really need.. No matter what your age is.. there is always hurt when it comes to love.

I just want to end myself, right here right now. :cry:

- I know the feeling of being so sad, so exhausted, it's overwhelming. So you think she's the only happiness you've got? If all your happiness is invested in her, then what have you got? Nothing. It is wise to know where your happiness stand, it's always from within, not from someone else, not from the environment. You can be poor, but happy. You can have fucking nothing but still be happy. It comes from within, don't let a girl take what is rightfully yours.

Why cant I just have her? :cry:

- What you're really saying is why she don't choose you. Well, you can't control her life, if you really love her, let her make her own decision, even if it might upset you. It's her life, and you have got to deal with it. The only thing is right now you're feeling like a victim, which you're not at all, see the truth, don't lie to yourself.

What did I do wrong to not deserve her? :cry:

- You didn't do anything wrong, you just need to accept her choice and situation. Pick yourself up, learn to see the truth within. There's nothing to be afraid of.. its only your mind.

I need help, I cant do this anymore. :cry:

- Yes you can, I'm welcome to help you, PM me for chat if you're willing. You mean you won't allow yourself to be hurt anymore? Come on.. everyone will get hurt..some get hurt every single day by other people.. you're not one of them.. there's no problem, there're only solutions from now on. You can only get stronger from here, you're not a victim, and you're not weak, you're strong my friend.

I need to cut, I need to OD, anything. :cry:

- You don't need anything to fix.. all you need is to embrace the truth, that you cannot control everything.. you can only control your feelings.

Get me the hell out of here. :cry:

- Everyone have to learn the hard way.. there's no easy way out my friend. But there are always people willing to help you be a stronger person. I'm glad to have recently spoken to good friends who made me slightly stronger than I was before.. I hope I helped. PM me for friend-to-friend chat.. you will win this challenge.. there's nothing stopping you, only your mind.

8. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I'm feeling real low again. :cry:

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

This is going to take awhile.

But no woman is worth it. NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT!!!!

Trust me, I made several attempts after a failed marriage of 20 YEARS.

Repeat after me, NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT!!!!!

You deserve to be happy in your life.

Besides it may not be over. You are projecting. Give is some time. Calm down a bit. Take a deep breath and try to relax.

And put this in the back of your mind. If it is over, so what. You will find another love one day. IT WILL HAPPEN.

We can't change yesterday, we don't know about tomorrow. So life for today.

You can do this, I know you can!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.