Failed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *lonely~star*, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

Its so unfair
    I took a painkiller overdose
    and I was so close I almost did it.
    But then someone contacted the police
    and I was forced to have treatement for days until medically stable
    and now Im left wanting to do it again....
    Im so screwed

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your suffering i hope you were able to get some help some insight to help you carry on until you are stronger. tell your mind the opposite of what you are feeling try okay take care of you if you still have sucide feelings go back to hospital and get more help

3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh im so sorry to hear that sweet heart,please fight is possible as you could, talk to us, post alot here when you feel that.hope you feel better soon.
    take care :hug:

4. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

Thanks guys I jsut wish to god I hadnt have been saved you know :/

My crisis team jsut rang and I told them I was planning to do it again but couldnt tell them when and where so Im kinda worried now..cos I shouldnt have really told them ... I hope they dont do anything?

Might jsut runaway and do it

5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Why don't you talk to us about what's going on that's making you feel like this before you do anything?
    Please don't do anything, stay here and talk about it, I'm here if you need me.

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please consider allowing the crisis team to help you..there is a reason you are still with us and alive...hang in there and happiness will come to you I am certain of it..you are not alone and we are here for you.

7. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

I dont think anyone can help anymore :(

My mind is just shit...simple shit!

Its not mine anymore.

Its anorexia's

Parents dont seem to be bothered.

I cant talk to the crisis team about how I feel cause I dont know the words to the feelings etc.

and even though Ive just got out of hospital for this OD, another one is fast approaching..like the next few hours.

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am sure the crisis team understands that you may struggle to convey your feelings but you have done so very well with us so think they will see how you are feeling and how you feel that you have "become" your anorexia and your life is no longer yours...I really think they will understand.
    I am glad you are talking with us and if I was there I would be able to do more but alas all we have is this and I hope that it is enough to persuade you to fight against the thoughts of self destruction and fight against the anorexia.
    Please keep posting we are here for you and do please consider reaching out to the crisis team they would not be there for you if they did not truly care and believe that you can get through this..
    Is there anything that helps in times like this? Listening to music? Nature? Writing?
    We are here and you are not alone lonelystar! :arms:

9. *lonely~star*

*lonely~star* Member

You can call me Sammi :)

Im listining to music right now really loudly but I feel like Im starting to run out of distractions and my brain is just getting louder and louder to od and I have the tablets in my room..so.....

10. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Sammi why don't you try putting the pills somewhere else so you're not near them, it might help as it might make it less tempting. I don't know it's just a thought.

Is there anyone you can call? talk to right now? keep talking to us here, talking helps when you're feeling like this. Or you could try watching a film?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.