Discussion in 'After Effects' started by leroy, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leroy

leroy New Member

Hi guys last wed took quite a bad OD mainly of epilepsy tablets sleeping tablets and pain killers.My flat m8 came in as i was three quarters of the way taking them the selfish basket lol.
    Woke up in intensive care after an all night battle to save my life.Never done anything like this before had no depression i don't think.Was recently diagnosed with epilepsy,quite a bad form off that makes me fit hurt myself pretty badly and more often than not wake up wet cos ive pissed myself.
    Find this really really hard to deal with went from being reasonably healthy to this.
    I work in mental health and i know what they want 2 here so i babbled a pack of lies about being ashamed to the mental health team the next afternoon.Still thinking of it though and im still really ill from whatever they did and probably the after effects of the tablets.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry to hear you got feeling that low. Happy to hear you got the care you needed to get through. I hope you have support NOW hun to talk about this illness get some help
    there is new treatment for epilepsy new implants to keep seizures less all good things hun Please hun talk to your doctor okay You can get stable again.
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Happy that you're still with us. I was diagnosed with lupus and have progressed from running and gymnastics to rolling myself around in a wheelchair. I was independent, had a nice job, nice apartment to being dependent on my seventy year old mother to help take care of me, no income, and being in pain all the time. No one should have to suffer from illness but it happens. Just don't give up. Continue to fight, love.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.