Failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BornFree, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Really scared last attempt 18months ago was really serious and almost didnt make it & as a result I know I would not fail the next time. Now means are here again and physically shaking. Trying to fake being fine to the family . Not being in a good place does not help I cant believe I am so triggered by means... or seeing it... I just dont want to be in pain anymore I want to be free...

2. lovehatething

lovehatething Member

I wasn't going to make it the second time, my roommate found me and I survived. I know how you feel and I'm not just saying that. It breaks my heart reading what you wrote because I felt it too. Please please don't give up, it gets better I promise. I was nineteen when I attempted twice and I thought it never would but it did.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk.

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: :(

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh God I cant do this I cant I want to slice to cut to take anything & everything... I cant care so much & let people in... Oh God!! So freaking out right now - h at work & kids in bed... it would be so easy... ring for ambulance for kids so they arent left on their own & leave...

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

And you did not text, call, PM me or anything? What am I chopped liver? Ditsy, you have friends here; people who really care..please talk to us...what do you have to lose? I know I am a highly imperfect person, and lack wisdom most of the time, but I am a good listener, and I usually can find something to 'normalize' a situation...please just try...if I fail, you can strike it up to my inadequacies...and who else can have a real roller derby contest with you???? Connect in any way that is most comfortable for you...to me or anyone else you chose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGu7dH-9h7Q

Here is how I would express it, Ce Ce Winans & Whitney from Waiting to Exhale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.