1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BornFree, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Really scared last attempt 18months ago was really serious and almost didnt make it & as a result I know I would not fail the next time. Now means are here again and physically shaking. Trying to fake being fine to the family . Not being in a good place does not help I cant believe I am so triggered by means... or seeing it... I just dont want to be in pain anymore I want to be free...

2. lovehatething

lovehatething Member

I wasn't going to make it the second time, my roommate found me and I survived. I know how you feel and I'm not just saying that. It breaks my heart reading what you wrote because I felt it too. Please please don't give up, it gets better I promise. I was nineteen when I attempted twice and I thought it never would but it did.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Here if you want to talk.

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: :(

5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh God I cant do this I cant I want to slice to cut to take anything & everything... I cant care so much & let people in... Oh God!! So freaking out right now - h at work & kids in bed... it would be so easy... ring for ambulance for kids so they arent left on their own & leave...

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

And you did not text, call, PM me or anything? What am I chopped liver? Ditsy, you have friends here; people who really care..please talk to us...what do you have to lose? I know I am a highly imperfect person, and lack wisdom most of the time, but I am a good listener, and I usually can find something to 'normalize' a situation...please just try...if I fail, you can strike it up to my inadequacies...and who else can have a real roller derby contest with you???? Connect in any way that is most comfortable for you...to me or anyone else you chose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGu7dH-9h7Q

Here is how I would express it, Ce Ce Winans & Whitney from Waiting to Exhale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.