Failing at getting better

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Yeah I guess i'm failing at getting better.

I'm on meds, have been for a long time. They seemed to be working, but obviously they have stopped working.

I'm doing my nest to get in to my doctors tomorrow. I want a meds change, or an increase. I need something.

I know the situations in my life at the moment might be making me a little more depressed-but this is a lot more than that.

Since the last time I saw my doctor I have cut both my legs quite a bit. I want to cry like all the time. Sometimes when I'm not feeling like I want to die or cry I simply feel numb. Like my body is shutting down. People can talk to me and I don't even realise. Then there's times when it's at the other extreme and I feel like I'm being torn apart. My heart is breaking and my head can't cope. Life is spinning out of control and I don't know how to stop it.

I just want something to make the pain go away. I don't want depression anymore. I want to be normal.

I'm scared that if I go doctors he will tell me I'm fine and refuse to change my meds. That's what she usually does and I don't think I could take that the way I am feeling at the moment.

Do I sound mad? If I walked into your doctors surgery and said all of this would you help me??
  2. tintin

tintin Guest

hun your not mad, and your doctor damned well listen or ima kick her ass :mad:
    here whenever you need to talk but you know that already :tongue:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks babe <3
  4. Danny Crooks

Danny Crooks Well-Known Member

hey Sam, how are you?

Have you managed to speak tothe doctor to potentially change your meds as of yet? Also, has he referred you to any kind of help team?

Hope you are ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.