Failing classes

I just failed a class at college and I have a plan to replace the grade and take an online version this summer without any of this affecting my progress, but I just can’t stop beating myself up, I feel so stupid. It was a graduate level math class so I knew it would be hard, but I just can’t believe I let myself fail. I feel like it completely validated the feeling that I’m just faking my way through life and I’m going to graduate and have no clue what I’m doing and drown.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
life is full of challenges some small some large, some of these challenges are easy others we struggle, and if we don't succeed we have to keep trying. you aren't perfect you will make mistakes, learn from them and move on. and most people worry about the unknown, we do our best until we get there. mike

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I hope it goes well. I have also struggled with feeling like I do not know anything from my math courses. I am curious, what was the course on?

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@fixture I have trouble adding 2 + 2, could never to a graduate level math class. I am very impressed that you can. Most everyone fails a class at one time or another. A sign of a winner is the person who doesn't give and takes it again. You are not a loser or failure. And definitely not stupid. Because you are going on to take it again. Nice job!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@fixture I have trouble adding 2 + 2, could never to a graduate level math class. I am very impressed that you can. Most everyone fails a class at one time or another. A sign of a winner is the person who doesn't give and takes it again. You are not a loser or failure. And definitely not stupid. Because you are going on to take it again. Nice job!
Completely agree here. I'd never be able to do what you do, at least you are not giving up like many do, that is a sign of strength, ell done you for not letting this make you drop out or anything,

keep us posted, ok? *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00