Failing.... :'(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, May 28, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just seems as though I'm failing in life. Can't get anything together. So exhausted :'(

2. seadra

seadra Active Member

As hard as things can be, remember how much you help others here

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* Do you think your pregnancy is exhausting you or depression or anything else? Are you on folic acid and vitamins?

brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

I think it's the depression. Just really upset. Nothing is getting done around here and the house is getting more destroyed. I can't do much because I am still hurting physically and the varicose veins on my leg gets worse when I get on my feet. I feel useless.

5. Petal

You are not useless hun, think of the newborn baby you will have and you have so much to offer the baby. You are an amazing thoughtful person and ypu don't deserve to feel this way. I really hope you begin to see the light soon and know that we are here listening and we care :)

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

Thank you. Just trying to get myself together emotionally. Just want to sleep right now and can't yet.

7. Petal

When can you go to bed? Maybe you will feel better and brighter after a nights sleep. I hope you will be OK tonight, you have us here, you can ring or e-mail the samaritans, use distractions, I hope you can get through the night safely :)

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

It's 2:13pm here. Whenever I can get sleep this evening, I will. Just been not wanting to do much anymore lately. So exhausted and frustrated lately. So sorry, I been so down and everything.

9. Petal

I hope you will get through this rough patch. Why are you frustrated? Can you have a nap at least? A short one. I hope you begin to feel better soon! x

10. brknsilence

I been frustrated for awhile. Just hate how I feel. Tired of being frustrated. Tired of feeling depressed.