Failure at this too!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aussiegal, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Just want to die but not even brave enough to carry this through. Can't do anything right. I wish I could rip this head off my shoulders and have some peace from my thoughts even just for a moment.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I have been feeling a lot like this lately, so I can relate to what you're going through. I really hope you don't do can talk to me if you want and maybe I can help.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun You are brave to stay here hun and to fight for YOU okay. I hope you have some professional help hugs
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

What gets me through those moments where I can never bear my own thoughts but still wish more than anything I was dead is the the little back-thought, somewhere within my brain that seems to say "If you are not ready to go through with it, then how badly must you want to die?"
    As much as I would love to argue that thought, I have to give it some credit, that it is the only logical part of me that is still hanging on when the rest of my brain has turned to shit. And it does help get me through those moments, surprisingly, if not very slowly.
    I wish that you never do reach that point in your life where you do go through with trying to top yourself. Not out of sentimental reasons to your family or friends, but I have reached that point and taken it one step further and never wish anyone to feel how I did at that time. This is not hell - that one moment of clarity is.

You and me and :bubbles:
    (except in the Real World, it might be a little wrong for a three-way that includes a little 5 year old girl :whip:
    ... now, where is that laugh? :D Crack a smile at least? Do not tell me that only the sight of me and the sheep will do it!)
  5. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Leif... you got a giggle for the last comment. In all seriousness tho... I know you are right. There is one part of me that is holding on. Not sure what part or why but its there and I am trying my best to hold on to it. Thanks for the gift of strength to get me few another few hours. Going to do some art now to get through the next few hours in the hope that sometime soon I will feel a little less down. Fingers crossed. Counting down to Wednesday when I see my doctor again. I just want a cure lol Im not asking too much am i???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.