Failure by means of <method removed>

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Max_Payne, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max_Payne

Max_Payne Member

Hello all! I wish to tell to you as tried to die by means of <mod edit: bunny - method>. About one month I searched, where it can be bought, have soon bought 100 ml, thought, that it will be enough, but as it has appeared, I have woken up from it later 8 hours. Has forgotten about its property quickly to disappear, and after did not begin to repeat attempt. About it not in a rate anybody. Do conclusions, that this way not always gives a guarantee of 100 %
    P.S:Forgive for bad English, I Russian
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  2. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

Just to let you know, this is a pro life site, as we try to save as many lives as possible. We don't tell methods or anything like that.
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Glad to hear you're still here to tell the story, although, I wish, you didn't have an attempt story to tell in the first place. Would you like to tell us what made you attempt to end your life? Your English is pretty good also. Take care of yourself. :hug:
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

sorry about ur post being edited. Youre not allowed to share methods unfortunately...
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Come on man! You are touch and so you must hold one! Max Payne is probably the toughest guy in the world! If he is your favorite character, you oughta be as tough as him! He literally survived all kinds of punishment and shit thrown at him! Come on now I know you can be the next Max Payne long as you stand strong like him too! Payne lives despite having hell unleashed on him all the time, you can do just as good! Trust me. You can always talk to someone if you need to, I will be listening. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.