Failure Gene?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Diseased88, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diseased88

Diseased88 Active Member

I am really starting to think that my subconscious wants me to fail. I had an interview today for a well paying job (for me im only 18) and i overslept. I went to bed the same time today as any other day of this week, but instead of waking up at 11.00 as usual, i woke up at 2 o'clock. An hour past the interview.

It seems no matter how hard I want something, my body or some other unforeseen event takes away any chance of my being partially successful at life. I am starting to think I inherited a gene that makes my subconscious want to fail.

The only thing I can say I have done right is getting my GED (which I had to drop out/fail school for anyways) and getting my license. Neither of which matter, if I dont go to college or get a job.

I just feel like a complete loser right now. :(

2. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I hope it just feels like that for a while. Though I'm not someone to say "everything's going to be fine", because if I'm not depressed of other peoples, my health or something else gets me worrying. Like there was someone, some being making fun of our lives, playing with them and watching in joy how long will we survive when there's shit after shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.