Failure to Thrive

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cashing_out, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Well, im back, for now. I am suffering from a faliure to thrive. I want to give in and just sleep. I havent shaved for a week, I am lathargic and everything is in slow motion. I have nothing happy to say and just want to go away. Bit, I guess this too shall pass huh?

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Any idea what's bringing you down?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

need to eat okay even small meals more often have you called doctor see if new meds can be tried force yourself to go outside just once a day anyways okay get out of the space you are in. Good to see you back here reaching out again Keep talking okay

4. cashing_out

Oh ya, I know whats bringing me down alright. Just nothing can be done. Dropped into a valley and I am still decending.........If I would have know then, what I know now, having my mothers funeral on her birthday was not such a good idea......08/31.......

5. cashing_out

I dont want to talk to anybody. Dont come to my house, I dont want to see anybody. I am sad and angry. I just want the memories to go away and I want others to feel my pain. What do I have to do to rid myself of these feelings? Do I have to act on my thoughts? They need to make a pill that destroys certain parts of memories. I dont want to see the dead people anymore. I dont want to see the blood, the lifeless bodies...the horrible nightmares!!!!! I want them all to go away. I am sick of watching the same people die over and over again...........I can hear them laughing and crying........yelling and screaming..... I can hear their silence.......Closing my eyes doesnt work, looking at pictures and crying doesnt work.....nothing works.......MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Would you like to talk about some of the images of dead bodies that you are experiencing cashing out? Were you a soldier? You may be suffering from PTSD.

7. cashing_out

I was not a soldier. These are family members that I am talking about. 13 to be exact. I was diagnosed with PTSD & Severe Anxiety Disorder three years ago. 4 Shrinks and 4 types of meds so far. Been there, done that. Doesnt work. Thanks for the advise though. It seems that just putting my thoughts into words helps. Thanks for reading.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

13 family members is alot. I can't imagine if I lost so many relatives. :sad:

9. cashing_out

Ya, even the military wont take the last of the blood line or send your entire family to war.......but, its seems as though our creator will do just that without discrimination.........I must have done some really bad stuff in a previous life in order to have deserved this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.