Failure. *trigger*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I failed...again. I ended up cutting today due to many things that I was just too weak to handle. I had to, I couldn't see any other way. I was talking to my love, and she wasn't doing good, and it was already a bad day with it being my grandpa's birthday. I couldn't resist and I hate myself for it. I just keep cutting over and over again, deeper each time, seeing how far I can make myself go. It had been a bit of time...not too long, but a decent amount of time for me, that I had not been self harming, but I fucked up tonite. I'm sorry to my love, for putting her through this and I'm sorry to anyone else who I've let down. I don't know that I'm ready to try to stop cutting again...I have it back and I don't want to let go again. I'm pretty sure I can't do it right now, or ever again for that matter. Thank you to those who read this and thank you to those who have been there for me. I love you all! :hug:

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:sad: jacque..please dont hurt yourself please.. I call you later tonight to see how you are doing :hug: you know i care about you hun. I'm always here for you hun :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Jacque, 'twas one slip up, you can do it. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.