failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

tired so tired of failing resigned from my postion i don't want to be anyone anymore

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What's going on TE? Talk to us hunni :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awwww TE, what has happened? Remember tomorrow may be a better day, you never know what a good rest will do for you., Feel free to message me :hug:

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

TE, Please post as you are an inspiration on this forum.

5. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Your an amazing person on this site, don't forget that :hug:

6. total eclipse

Im sorry just failed at work oh dam today and i kept me together kept me a professional until after i left and i just had a melt down
    i cannot be anyone anymore i am too tired so i resigned i just up and resigned and i won't apply to another position ever again
    i am ok now i did phone a crisis line and it help some to be heard it help to calm my reaction to situation some
    don't know what will become of me now but thanks to all of you for your kindness

7. Petal

I'm really sorry you felt you had to leave your job. When you get better through therapy etc... and it works, is going back an option? (I know you said you will never apply for another position again but that may be because you are so distressed right now). I am so glad the crisis line helped you! We are all here for you too, just like you are always here for so many people! We love you, care about you and if you need anything we are all here, you are not alone in this!

8. total eclipse

thanks ok now ijust need to go crash sleep some it seems got one hell of a headache blah so much to do tomorrow i need to sleep

9. Petal

Rest well honey, maybe the headache is from stress, have a great nights sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you! Big hugs xxx

10. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hey...don't beat yourself up, ok? I mean, I look at the work force possibilities & I cannot even fathom one that won't stress me to the point I snap & do something I regret. Even though that is kind of the furthest thing from my nature... Life, I guess, just has a way of getting to us, and stressing us out. Maybe one day you can find something a little bit more to your liking and less taxing. If you want to- no worries, & I don't blame you if you don't! I myself am still searching for precisely just that! Just try not to overreact and feel too guilty or shameful. Because it's not like it was intentional, or premeditated in anyway. You didn't do it on purpose. Maybe it just simply wasn't meant to be? Could be? Emotions can be ever powerful forces... So, please take it easy and be gentle to yourself.

11. total eclipse

thanks up now 230 crashed to early now can't sleep uggg calm now im ok now i am

12. total eclipse

so tired of the battle of the fight to be someone when all iw ant to do is give in just give in but that would harm so many dam

13. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Your Heart is just too spectacular & grand! :) Everybody gets spoiled by you... I'd love to take lessons sometime-

14. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You ARE someone... you mean so much to so many of us here! :hug:

15. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Total Eclipse, I hope you're feeling better soon and like WildCherry said, you are someone. You are someone who is caring, thoughtful and intelligent and no matter what happens, nobody can take that away from you. Take care, Husky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.