Failure

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, May 24, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I really do feel like a failure right now.

I can't seem to help anyone here. Things I do to make people happy simply don't work. I tried to set up a secret santa type thing over at After Dark and no-one seems to want to take it seriously - or at least, no-one's applied and the deadline's tomorrow night. I put alot of effort into organising it, and I've even bought some small things that I can send everyone who signs up, just to make sure everyone gets something.

To make it worse it's coming up to my Race For Life date, and I only have one person sponsering me. It feels like no-one believes I can do it.

I got most of this out at my counselling session last night, but as it's three weeks till my next session, I doubt I'll be able to keep these feelings away for long. I maybe I shouldn't bother trying anymore :sad:

2. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel and if you ever need to talk you know where i am.

I go counselling too, and i ave feelings right now i need to share and i got to wait 2 weeks, so if you need someone to talk to or just yell at. Please feel free.

my pm is always open for you

hugzzzz

kylie

3. Tara

Tara Guest

:hug::hug::hug:

im sorry people arent clever enough to know how good and useful you are.

You do help people here. Youve been a great help to me, and the hugs make me feel so much better, it doesnt seem like much but it REALLY is...especially to me :)

Im sorry no1 has signed up, thats awful especially as youve been out to buy things for people. you really are a kind person....just think of it as now you have some presents! ;)!

That sucks, but one sponsership is better than none, right? if i could afford it, i'd sponser you :) good luck in your race!!

i believe in you.
    thank you for being so kind and loving :arms:

4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Sweetheart .... :hug:

I will sponsor you a fiver :smile:. I know that's sod all but I am skint, it's not that I don't care or don't believe in you. :sad: Better than nothing, right? :hug: I know I believe you can do it, I believe you can do anything you put your mind to!

You are a wonderful person, so kind and caring. You're not a failure, not at all! :no:.

Love you to bits hon', you do so much for everyone here. Never hesitate to contact me by PM or text if you're feeling low, I am here for you :arms:

~Nobody~ x x x

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are not a failure by any means RainbowChaser. The fact that you have taken the time to give of yourself so others can benefit shows your kind heart. I have not been to AD for awhile so did not know of your Santa exchange there. It does sound like a fun thing to do. Don't give up on yourself because others have not taken the opportunities you have given them. It is our/their loss, not yours. Sometimes we take for granted those that do so many things for others. I appreciate you and all you do. The words of encouragement, love, care, concern, compassion, etc. You should be proud of who you are. Please take care and don't be so hard on yourself. :hug:

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Sammie, you are not a failure, I would sponsor you, but I have no money at the moment. :laugh: :hug: I'm here if you need anything.

7. RainbowChaser

Thanks everyone :hug: I guess it's not easy to stay positive all the time.

A fiver is 10% of my target :eek:hmy: That sounds much better already, doesn't it?

8. Tara

Tara Guest

yup it really does! :arms:

9. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

O.O

Do you have any idea how absolutely wrong you are about this?! :eek:

Sammie...hon...do you have any idea how absolutely great you always make me feel, when you take the time to reply to one of my posts, if even with something as simple as hug, or a heartfelt wish that things are going okay for me. Or when you take the time to actually greet, and talk with me in chat...

You are definitely not a failure Sammie...you touch and heal people's hearts...you're a beautiful person both inside and out, and you're a wonderful friend to everyone here :hug:

And I didn't know anything about this, or I would have also very happily sponsored you ^^

So what do I need to do to make a sponsorship donation? :hug:

:rose:

10. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

OMG sammie, i never knew about the sponsorship thing! I'll sponsor you a 10nner! just because its you :hug:

11. RainbowChaser

O.O Well, I wasn't expecting all this...

If anyone really seriously wants to sponsor me, PM me and I'll give you at least three different ways you can do it :laugh:

PS: Not advertising, honest!

12. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

PM or text me the ways. Glad a fiver will help :smile:.

:hug: You are so special and loved Sammie :arms: x x x

13. RainbowChaser

Thank you everyone who's sponsored me :hug: I really wasn't expecting it :shy:

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you reached your goal sammie. You are terrific. :hug:

15. RainbowChaser

Thanks :hug: I'm halfway there at the moment but I've got two weeks before the event and three weeks after to collect stuff, so I've got plenty of time :smile:

:shy: :hug: :shy:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2007
  16. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i didn't even know about your race for life. how is it going. and by the way YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. pm or im me if you ever want to talk.