Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Scum, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm a fucking failure and I need to die., but I can't. Why? Becuase I'm a stupid fuckinf failure!

That's right. Fucking failure. The ONLY thing I've ever been good at and I'm not a fucking failure.

And what's worse? Its completely fucking twisted.

I need to make it fool proof to proof it from me, the fool.

I'm such a stupid bloody fucking failure. I can't fucking believe you.
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

stupid fucking person. you need to keep going intil you die. until it kills you. you have failed this, but wont again. if you cant do it that way, you do it another way. you do what you have to do. you deserve to die.

you stupid fucking falure
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You arent a fucking failure. You've been here posting and helping others members and trying to find help and support for yourself as well. Sounds like someone that has a little will tucked inside there somewhere, and is trying to nuture it and make it stronger. That can be one of the toughest thing you will face in your lifetime and yet you are plodding along trying to keep your will alive. And you care about others keeps going strong. Please dont be so hard on yourself. There is atleast one person who doesnt see you as a failure. Can you try to make it two?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: you aren't a failure. You are a very caring and kind person :) You support everyone here and that in itself proves you are a great person worthy of love and respect :hug:
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No, i am, im aan absolutle fuckign falure at life and death and i need to die. need to die. die die.
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

your not a failure at all. ive seen you succeed so many times at helping people, me being one of them. there is no way you can be a failure if you succeed in helping so many people. there are very few caring people on this board and your one of them.. and we love you for who you are and respect your advice. :hug:

no way are you a failure and you deserve to be with is because we all adore you x :console:
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

no no nono no one knows me. im evil and poinsousn and scum. no one knows me. im a failure. i should be dead. i need to die. you dont know me. im sorry if i maniulated you to think i was something other than what i a,/.
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

cant talk to anyone. ever. anywhere. cant let me poinson and eveil leech into them, it will kill them keep to yourself., dont talk to anyone. dont kill anyone.
  9. smk

smk Well-Known Member

first failure is relative. what i mean is wining the gold medal isn't everything, silver and bronze aren't so bad, in the way that things could have been worse. besides failure is a human condition. i read that the development of modern architectural engineering was built on trial and error, during the earliest days when steel was first being implemented in buildings a lot buildings collapsed, specially bridges.

second, i can believe what you said about being malicious of sorts, and i think anyone who expects straight benevolence is asking for something unreasonable. for there to exist something there has to exists is counterbalance as well, is the only way we can assign a semblance of measure to things, like being stabbed...anyways a touch of maliciousness can be fun.
  10. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

I think you need a :hug:

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Scum I agree with crroks. You have helped alot of people here and you showed genuine care when talking to them..You are not a failure...
  12. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Do let us know how you are?
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

im fine thanks. completely 100% fine. just a failure. im fine. im always, always fine.
  14. plates

plates Well-Known Member

What have you failed at?

I'm always 'fine' too, even when I'm dying.