Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JTemplar, Aug 9, 2009.

1. JTemplar

JTemplar Member

The day I was born was the day I was a failure at life, I am sick of being told it get's better, sick of all the people who tried to help but failed, sick of all these so called miracle cure pills that make me feel worse, sick of hurting and pushing people away, sick of me, all I can do is cry now, in mourning over how I f...ed up everything in my life, and all the people who f....ed me up and scarred my life with incurable memories of torment.
    All I can think is even I die a painful death, at least that ends, rather than the suffering forever.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Whoa... back it up a bit. You could not make the choice to be born. So you cant count that one. And I highly doubt that you failed at being an infant, toddler, or young child. There's another one you cant count. And i know how you feel with the empty words and promises of people and modern medicine. But those too were and are out of your control so cant count that either. The depression forces us to isolate and seek out solitude so yep another one. Wow looks like you're not the failure you are thinking hun. I'm not trying to down play your pain. It is real, overwhelming and thoughts of dying seem the only answer. You're new here and maybe havent had a chance yet to meet some of the angels that disguise themselves as members. But you registered here and now they are at your disposal. You arent alone anymore. Please reach out and grab a hand. These arent empty words. I care. I may not know you yet, but we share many pains that are the same. So I care because I understand how much you are hurting. I'm a pm away if you want to talk.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are in so much pain no you are not the failure it is the people who cause your pain that are the failures I am glad your here and just keep venting the anger out we are here to listen and to help wherever possible.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Who was it that scarred you for life? How exactly did they do that?
    Please share it with us,it might help you to talk about it.