failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dzd, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I'm sick of my life.
    I'm paralysed with pain,fear, anger and sadness.
    Nobody cares. I'm a failure in every part of my life.
    I wish I could find the strength to end it.
    My life is irreversibly ruined.
    My life is a waste.

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

*hug* what's happened?
    do you want to talk?
    we all care here

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I agree with Anni...talk to us...many of us have been where you are and are here to support you...big hugs, J

4. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

There's so much.......maybe when I feel calmer.
    I spent the whole night crying. :(

5. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

*hug* its hard
    u can pm me anytime if u want, if u want to talk :)

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Het DZD,
    We are here so when your ready open up and tell us about you!! We will listen and you can vent all you want...Take care!!

7. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey - here if you need to talk :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey, welcome. Post more when you're ready, feel free to vent as much as you'd like. My PM box is open if you want to chat. :hug:

9. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I am feeling tempted to slash my wrist, I have nothing to live for.
    I am such a loser and a failure.
    I am sick of having to deal with one setback after another, why do I never get any happiness in my life?

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't see you as a failure.. Just someone in alot of pain.. I use to be the same way..My sister got ahold of my suicide note and took me to the hospital.. I was in there for almost two months...They got me stable for the time being.. I have been in there ten times over the years.. Maybe you should seek professional help..It does make a difference.. I'm not saying the thoughts will go away but you learn to live with them..I did..I have them dailey but won't act on them..I talk to them in the mornings and put them aside..I could go on and on but I think you get what I am saying.. Seek the help!!

11. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I am a failure. I never succeed at anything, no matter how hard I try. I try to make something of my life, but I always lose out. I am a waste of space, and would be better off dead.

12. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I was feeling really suicidal yesterday and was trying to slash my wrist.
    Unfortunately my mum woke up at 3 am and decided to see if I was asleep as I hadn't slept for 2 days. She slapped me (and I'm 20) and started crying when she saw me bleeding. I feel bad but I don't want to live anymore. But I really love my family. :(

13. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

And your family loves you too or your Mum wouldn't have checked on you. It may sound silly but by slapping you, she also showed love. All she saw was her 'baby' trying to die, her worst nightmare! Let your family support you and, help you :)
    I take it you live in UK?

14. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I don't anymore, used to. What made you think that?
    I know my family loves me but I don't see any point in life now.
    They have tried to help, but things have been getting worse and worse.

15. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I felt really lonely on V-day. Everyone else was happy apart from me.

16. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

Valentines Day is a very lonely day for many people. I know I felt bad yesterday. Still do actually. You aren't alone.

17. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I am feeling a little better today although nothing great has happened. Funny.

18. redemption

redemption Active Member

I feeling the way you are right now, dunno if it helps to hear, just so you know you're not alone feeling like nothing is worth living for because that's exactly how I feel now. life is so unfair and even though I dont belive in god I'm asking myself why he/she is doin this to people, I'm a good person and I'm sure you are aswell so I'm asking myself what I've done to deserve this pain, I have so much love to give but noone wants it, it devastates me to the point that I wanna die aswell, so once again you're not alone.

19. dzd

dzd Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to everything you said. :(

20. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Me too. It's like the fear, anger, and sadness controls me and my emotions all the time. I don't have the energy or confidence to love myself. I feel your pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.