Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

My bad thoughts have cornered me again, i have no place in real life. It took guts for me to recognise i was unwell, but people in real life dont accept that, and i cant take any more hurt or pain. I dont want to stay sat here crying on my own wishing i was dead. I regret that i survived my latest attempt, and i am trying so hard not to fall down, but i havent got the energy to stand up and be strong anymore. I hate everything about myself and im so tired of all the shit.
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You being very hard on yourself and you have to be a bit kinder to yourself.I know its but if these people dont understand is best not to put your energy into worrying about them.Seeking proper help will help as you will be listened too and not judged.I know sometimes it is hard to stay strong but try and find something within yourself to stand tall and show these people that you copped this challenge but you able to get through it.Keeping reaching out here to as you will get support and will not be judged
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hey Lostprincess, you're just going through a rough time. it's very brave of you to accept that you are unwell. there are many people out there who pretend they are fine but at the end that day will come when they just can't go on pretending and everything collapses all at once.

you know yourself better than anybody else, my dear. it's fine if they don't accept that. what causes you pain? you can share it here so we will be able to help figure out the best solutions for you.

have you ever got professional help btw? therapy and medications sometimes work like magic :)

stay strong and take care xxx :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.