failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noo noo, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Yet another failed attempt, can't get nothing right. What am i doing so wrong? Combined methods today, should work this time. Just hope it works

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( why are you wanting to die? IS there reason behind attempts or what makes you feel you should?

3. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Can't live like this, depression, ptsd, anxiety, voices, memories.

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry.. sounds very bad.. Has anything ever help before? I also deal with PTSD, anxiety, memories, and some other things.. I can relate.. it is no fun.. Ppl here is nice to talk to. Maybe find good ppl here who want to help? Or be a friend? I wish I could do more.. it sounds like things is very bad.. Do u take any medications? and if so do they help? do you see anyone? like a therapist?

5. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

I agree with flying shadow, finding people on this forum can really help. Feeling the desire to leave this world can make so much sense at certain moments. But everyone here wants to see you find some comfort in knowing we not only read your posts, but care. Memories can hurt, I feel you on that and everything else. But letting yourself vent is a far better solution then giving up for good.

6. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

I've tried therapy several times but felt stupid and guilty for putting my problems on to others. Medication helped, i may as well of eaten compressed sugar. The family don't care and neither do my friends, i'm so alone. Did think about getting myself sectioned but what good would that do? i'd get heavily sedated and yes it would see me through the next few weeks but i'd only return to how things are now and that's what i'm trying to get away from. The flash backs are the worst they've ever been. Can't live with this life long of hell anymore. Don't want the memories/flash backs. The self harm don't even help anymore, it's getting deeper and the worst it's ever been, i've even started the burning and ligatures but that's all temporary, it never takes it aeay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.