Faith.!I wish i had a better life...But what can u do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

Be healthy..when i was young ;people who were older than me where saying that health is the key to peace and happyness...And now after suffering for 4 years i understand this very well..I could give ervything to get my health back.But there isnt a way...I wish i had a better life...someone who is healthy psychologically;go to uni learn ;have fun and love life..For some people its like this and for some of us life is a place which we consider it hell....Thats why monday is my last day..Sorry everyone.

2. life

life Well-Known Member

avoidant personality disoder:Anxious (Avoidant) Personality Disorder is a condition characterized by extreme shyness, feelings of inadequacy, and sensitivity to rejection. These individuals feel inferior to others. This disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing. This diagnosis should be used with great caution in children and adolescents for whom shy and avoidant behavior may be appropriate (e.g., new immigrants). A pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and hypersensitivity to negative evaluation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

avoids occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact, because of fears of criticism, disapproval, or rejection
    is unwilling to get involved with people unless certain of being liked
    shows restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed
    is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations
    is inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy
    views self as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others
    is unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing

aswell as i got depression....social phobia...bad past experiences ...complexes...

3. baofu

baofu Active Member

Almost exact same situation, what do I do?
    I split myself, I am the true self, my physical self (My residual self) rarely speaks of my true feelings so I can establish some kind of bond with reality, on the other hand my real self who lurks any place where I can talk with a certain degree of Anonymity to speak about my true feelings, my residual self exists outside the internet... My true self lurks the unexisting space, growing making my other self more and more numb. Use a mask, the one who you like the best. Re-Create yourself.

Internet,
    Unlike real life,
    You can wear as many masks as you like.

Oh yeah, dont forget anything that happens its mainly your choice. You can ALWAYS CHOOSE in YOUR life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.