Fake ass people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I can be a fucking asshole and I know it, and people know it, and I try to stay within reasonable limits when I'm in a no-nonsense bad mood. Shit, a bad mood is just a bad mood. But I don't try to pretend to be something I'm not, and be a deceitful, and false creature. Some people will lie like hell and think up a whole bullshit story just to exploit other people's willingness to lend an ear and give them some fucking attention.

There's nothing wrong with trying to get attention, every lonely soul needs attention. But under false pretenses, that is among the worst things in my book and I'm never a fan of it.

But not worse than a person who really hates your ass amongst their little friends, and laughs with their friends when they're talking shit about you, and then another minute pretends to be oh so nice and peachy and smiley with you. I sure didn't like it in school (where it comes from and where it needs to stay), and still don't.

You know, this little girl swore she was cussing me out a storm about how much I'm a bitch, get my head outta' my ass, etc. Then, the next minute pretending to give a damn about how I'm feeling. :laugh: Please.

That fake behavior just makes me not want to talk to these people or take a damn thing they say seriously at all. If you don't take yourself and your problems seriously when you're supposedly seeking advice and help, then why should anyone else?

If you're not gonna be real and open about it, stop wasting people's time and taking advantage of an extended arm.

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

And then they wanna get an attitude when you let them know that you know that they're bullshitting. None of that gets any play with me.

3. [syn]

[syn] New Member

i hate those people. really not worth the time of day. hindsight.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

i actually did care about how you were feeling and i tell it like it is sorry

just like you told her how you felt about what she was saying i did the same to you...you dont have to be mean to everyone just because you dont agree with what they are saying....

she didnt desvere your attitude and now your mad because you got it back...sorry hun :(

5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

*hugs* Sam babes......you're a star!! You shouldnt worry yourself over other people like that you're worth more.xox

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

do i sparkle? :p :sparkle: i love ya ang :D

i just give what i get...and it wasnt fair to that poor girl when she was asking for help to be called a liar :(

7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Yea its always fair enough to stand your ground hun but just saying dont let others stress you out like that when you dont need it hey.Support this other lass by pm or something hun just dont get drawn into confrontation on here,I made that mistake once and it dont help matters.You're a good person so spend you're time with good people hun and you always sparkle:sparkle:

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: thanks hun
    :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

9. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

I don't like people who aren't genuine either, even if they’re only trying to be nice. I'd rather have a person come out and say they hate me than pretend to be nice and polite for my benefit.

When I think someone is being insincere with me it makes me feel awful... They think so little of me and think I'm so pathetic and fragile that they can't even be honest with me.

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

aw i get what your saying hun but it went past that :hug:

11. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

In my time on SF I have noticed just a very small handful of people(without mentioning names) can be shall we say somewhat out of order sometimes.I know we all make mistakes and we have to rant to get it out but there is no need for anybody to make others feel bad.I have experienced it on here and theres times for it to be done by pm or something when it gets like that.

Confrontation for all to see on here is never good for others and I learnt that the hard way.....just wanted to say that Sam is a good person even if you are trying to help somebody you should walk away from it if it gets nasty at all.

Its ok to have a "problem" or an "issue" with somebody on here,not everybody gels in life but to post a thread about it just upsets everybody...

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

yeah...i personllly want to apologize for my part in last night...i mean i felt the need to tell you how mean you were being then you got mad at me so it went from there.... well im sorry for my part.... lets move on?

13. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Here here x

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

xoxo.. :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.