Faking Death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Riga, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riga

Riga Member

Hi,

I'm new on the forum.

My life has become so messy.

I don't even know where to start...

I am torn vetween two things. whichever way I go, the other way gets hurt. To an extent that it has caused heart attacks AND mental disorders.

If I pack my bags and leave (which I have done) I know how many people will get hurt.

I know it seems very extreme.. But I want to fake my death and get out of this country. That way people will cry because of my death not because I am doing something they do not approve of.

I don't know where to start. Im serious. I have come to the end of this life and want to start a new one.

I need help.

Riga

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just pack your bags and leave and start a new life somewhere else leave a letter stating why you needed to leave no need to fake anything. It is your choice your life so tell them it has to be this way for awhile anyways You need to take charge over your own life if they don't like it then that is their problem

3. Riga

Riga Member

Ive done that before. did not work.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then don't leave a note just leave and don't let anyone know where you are simple as that pack get the next train plane bus and go you contact themwhen you are ready it is easy i left and never looked back for a long time got a new life a better one take care

5. nonethelessjaclyn

nonethelessjaclyn Well-Known Member

i agree with ~Violet~. go where you think is best, then contact the other when you feel ready.

6. Riga

Riga Member

I have done that! Its just too painful. Being religious people they believe if I was dead would be easier for them to cope as I would be with god rather then if I ran away. :'(

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I agree with the above....just go if it means your life depends on it....
    maybe later when you've settled somewhere else you can make contact..anonymous or not...
    take care

8. Riga

Riga Member

yes i wanna do that but dunno where to start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.