1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling apart again.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by th3silent0ne, Jun 11, 2014.

1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

With some new things happening in my life right now, it's hard for me to deal with the facts.

The following are emotional contributing scenarios:
    -My parents are split up yet living in the same house.
    -My mom has always been a big emotional stress for me and a big pain in the butt.
    -My dad hasn't been there to support me emotionally. I haven't felt like he was much of a father.
    -My mom has a new boyfriend.
    -Her new boyfriend has depression and likes to cook. We have something in common.
    -My dad wants to try spending quality time with me. I feel closer to him now, like he cares about me.
    -Thanks to my mom's new boyfriend I'm less of a priority.

Well to sum it up, I'm really emotional about it. My mom has made me last priority, as well makes me feel like dirt. Then I find out from her that my dad is trying to spend quality time with me. That's a shock since he was hardly around. I guess in a way I always felt more connected to him, and perhaps that's why I want to spend that quality time with him. Despite this my emotions to this are both positive and semi negative. I knew my mom was seeing someone a while ago, but I think it's just starting to take it's toll. It's truly a hard change for me. The emotional part of this all has left me with tears and wanting to hurt myself.