falling apart

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Takotsubo, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I have posted anything. Things are not well. Just feeling like crap and life is getting harder and I've been pretty unlucky , also been stabbed in the back / used and taken advantage of . Starting to go broke more and more , once again ... maybe college will not be an option again for the something year straight.

I've never done this before but. I really need a great deal of luck and prayers for me, that things get better and soon.

Its one of those domino effects that one bad thing happens then other shit comes my way.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Things seemingly always go bad all at once and just pile on. It is hard when more things just keep piling up before we can deal with the other things. You have nothing but best wishes and hoping for improvement from here and I have faith that you will find a way to start get a handle on things soon.

Take Care and Be safe

Ben

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you can reach out for support as well to help this domino affect to stop hun Hoping things change for the better for you soon hugs

4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Sending you lots of a hugs and good wishes you're way! :) I'm sure you're having a tough time going through life right now but I believe you'll manage to get through it in the end. You're in my thoughts hun. ~hugs~

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry that everything seems to be going bad all at once. It's never easy to deal with. I'm hoping that things will improve for you very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.