Falling apart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Unicorns_Grace, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unicorns_Grace

Unicorns_Grace Active Member

Its that time in the morning.
    I've once again sat up all night.
    I've achieved nothing apart from dark circles under my eyes.
    I have all these thoughts running through my head and no direction to run from them.
    I've sat here for 6 hours and I've spoken to 1 person.
    I'm not that same girl that I knew so long ago..
    I want to give up my mind is willing me to give in let it go. none of this matters

I'm dying too know... I want the last song to play... I want the darkness to over come me and I want the tears to stop and I need to ache in my heart to stop.
    The sting wont go away. I cant get dressed through the mess and i cant put a smile on my face.

I'm a ticking time bomb... i want to explode then it will be over...
    please let it be over.

2. Julie Taylor

Julie Taylor New Member

I stay awake all the time too. Too tired to do anything. I see people and wonder in awe at how easy & natural it is for them to get up in the morning, do what they need to, go wherever they need to. I can't even remember when life was like that. I get stuck, & often go back to bed.
    Realizing you're 100% a grown up is one of the saddest things in life. It is like a death sentence of perpetual sorrow.
    It sounds like someone has done something that hurt you badly.

3. Unicorns_Grace

Unicorns_Grace Active Member

I have no purpose I guess, maybe if I felt I had a reason to spring out of bed in the morning... this is the first day in 2 weeks ive got out of bed before 4pm and haven't retreated back within an hour.
    its not a victory I haven't even tried today I literally couldn't stand the four walls anymore... so now I'm looking at another 4 walls of my sitting room... helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.