falling apart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by toffeekitten, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I haven't stopped crying since I left the house at 8am this morning. I cut 46 times last night and took a small OD. I cant do this anymore. Don't want to be here. Im a complete mess and don't know what to do. I cant remember feeling this awful ever! :'(

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: crying is just fine. You cry as much as you need too. If you need someone to listen I am here.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You call for help you reach like you are doing here. You go to hospital and get the to assess you and get them to help you okay. You need help and you deserve to get it Stay safe okay

4. toffeekitten

I rang my CPN and talked to her but yet again all she did was listen. I don't think they will assess me at my nearest hospital...:/

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they have to assess you if you go into emergency they have to TELL them you need help now and you want to admitt yourself for it

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

You can go to your local ED (emergency department) & ask to speak to the duty psych. I suggest you are completely honest with them, otherwise they'll probably just send you home & get your cpn to call you. That's been my experience anyway.

:hug:

7. toffeekitten

I'm scared about the reactions of the people around me tho..they will think I'm attention seeking and be mad at me. and shocked/scared...

8. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

g-l il (12.56pm) pm u xxxxx love donnaxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.