Falling Apart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pain I feel at this moment...well its the most I've felt in a long time. I can't bare it. Every time I think I'm done crying I start again. Its the type that makes your chest hurt because you can't catch your breathe..

I'm thinking of so many ways out. So many ways to end this horrible pain inside.. Not all of them fatal I guess but something to dull the pain. I can't take much more before I just...well... yeah... :cry:

I can't remember if I've said this before or not, but sometimes when I feel really bad, I just imagine all of the negative energy shooting out of the top of my head and into the sky. Then I imagine positive energy coming back down.

I dunno. I guess it makes me feel better sometimes

maybe if you could get a massage or some hugs or something.

I hope that you can get through this!

PollyAnna
I got to close to someone... And now it just hurts... that i can't be near them anymore...

But then theres.... so much other stuff...

Hard to breathe ya know?

May
I'll try it.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
PollyAnna
I got to close to someone... And now it just hurts... that i can't be near them anymore...

But then theres.... so much other stuff...

Hard to breathe ya know?

May
I'll try it.

I know it hurts, but trust me, someone way better will come into your life.

What are ur other problems?
How do u deal with them?

To many to list. :(

Just... I don;t want anyone better.. Its just a circumstance thing.. Its not her fault or my fault. Its just how it has to be.. So then I feel guilty for feeling sad? Idk... My head is all fucked up.. Can't breathe..

So much stress! Finals coming up and I can't really miss anymore classes but I have bronchitis and can barley stay awake for more than 3 hours.. It's draining me and I can't let it right now! I need to study. I'm going to fail, I know it... Just like I fail at everything else in life...whats the point in trying??

Bagpuss18

*hugs*

What do you study? Maybe focus on studying as much as you can to take your mind off how you feel. It works for me sometimes.

Pm me any time.

*hugs*

What do you study? Maybe focus on studying as much as you can to take your mind off how you feel. It works for me sometimes.

Pm me any time.
*hugs* I'm kinda all over the place with what I'm studying because I'm trying to find the right major for me. I'm studying more business stuff right now.. and ugh... psychology DX *stabs eyes* :P

I've been trying to focus on studying but it's really hard with everything that is going on.. all feels so hopeless.. :/

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Maybe you should study for like two hours and then take a break.. Go outside and walk around..Then go back to studying..It's hard to keep pushing yourself trying to cram as much as you can..

FBD

so...i might be able to help with the study stuff...

so its been either proven or suggested i cant remember which, but you retain the most in your first and last hour of studying...so try to study in 2 hour chunks and then take like a 20 min or an hour nap and study again.

or theres my method, which is actually probably discouraged...but i sit down with what i have to study and i concentrate only on that and once i get immersed in it, 5 or 12 hours later i realize i should probably eat or something...the trick to that one is to start studying the second you get up so your mind doesnt have a chance to think about anything else yet...but its probably not the best choice, id suggest 2 hour chunks with small breaks for naps or whatever in between.

turn off the internet if you have to, i know a lot of people at uni that do that, the internet is sooo distracting if you dont actually need it to study

either way i think youll do fine, youre smarter than you give yourself credit for:hug:

:sax: playing :rooster: makes :Leiaha::duck::sparkle:and :hamtaro::moonwalk: so lets eat :cake:

Maybe you should study for like two hours and then take a break.. Go outside and walk around..Then go back to studying..It's hard to keep pushing yourself trying to cram as much as you can..
Good Idea. :) Will try that. Thanks.

so...i might be able to help with the study stuff...

so its been either proven or suggested i cant remember which, but you retain the most in your first and last hour of studying...so try to study in 2 hour chunks and then take like a 20 min or an hour nap and study again.

or theres my method, which is actually probably discouraged...but i sit down with what i have to study and i concentrate only on that and once i get immersed in it, 5 or 12 hours later i realize i should probably eat or something...the trick to that one is to start studying the second you get up so your mind doesnt have a chance to think about anything else yet...but its probably not the best choice, id suggest 2 hour chunks with small breaks for naps or whatever in between.

turn off the internet if you have to, i know a lot of people at uni that do that, the internet is sooo distracting if you dont actually need it to study

either way i think youll do fine, youre smarter than you give yourself credit for:hug:
:hug: Thanks hun. I think I'll try both those methods :laugh:

and nice emote story ;) had to delete it tho so i could make you one :ohmy:
:hamster: + :hazel: makes :mortdesinos: and :sheep2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00