falling apart

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

can't remember last time i took time off - don't have anywhere to go - don't want to spend all week day after day with my wife

she just picked up a temp job last week so taking time off now to get away from work and try to get my car back on the road

my son is here but ignores me or stays in his room talking to his computer

stuck in the house - weather sucks - tornado warning until 7

sitting alone

cats were staying away

one came to sit near then moved when i tried to pet her - she's just being a cat but now i feel abandoned

so lost right now - just crying on the couch hoping my son doesn't come out of his room and see me

no one else coming home for a couple of hours

thought the time alone would be good

just making me feel more and more alone and unwanted, unneeded

trapped in my own home, my own life - don't know what to do, how to hold on
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm sorry you feel so alone. Here if you want to talk... it might help to take the edge off the loneliness.
  3. Wastingecho

not sure there's any point

can't feel right with people around me - can't feel right by myself

i'm no good
  4. WildCherry

That's not true, you're a good person. And there's definitely a point. :hug:
  5. Wastingecho

what point?

everyone is home now and i'm going out of my mind

i can't keep going on like this - my wife doesn't have any more work for the rest of the week so i will have a constant barrage "let's go out and spend money" which we don't have then have to deal with the fallout when i keep saying "no"

storms really picking up right now - area under a tornado watch

going to sit outside and see if god is finally going to let me die
  6. WildCherry

I know this isn't what you want, but I hope you manage to stay safe from the tornado.

The point is to let you know that you're not alone in the world, that you're worth caring about and people do care.
  7. Wastingecho

storm never came close enough

trying to get my car back on the road after almost a year

need it - running out of strength for getting up at 4 to walk for 45 minutes to the train

but i'm a little afraid

having to walk, having to spend more time in the public eye forced me to keep myself under control - people look at you funny if they see you screaming and crying on the side of the road

having the car back will give me an isolated place to fall apart - or run away - or drive into the sound

not sure what's going to happen

not sure what i want to happen
  8. WildCherry

I'm glad the storm didn't get close to you.

Yeah, I understand your worries about getting your car back. I think it will be helpful for you not to have to walk so far, and it could be good for you to have it in case you need a place where you can be alone, or if you need a place to fall apart sometimes. But I hope you don't use it as a means to hurt yourself. :(
  9. Wastingecho

Got car registered and took it in for inspection but because the battery was dead I was told I would need to drive it for at least 100 - 150 to reset the onboard monitors first

38 miles from home - transmission failed

Waiting for tow home

Want to set car on fire with me inside it
  10. WildCherry

PLEASE don't set anything on fire. I'm so sorry that happened to you though, and I hope the tow gets there soon.
  11. Wastingecho

Locked myself in spare room - don't want to eat

Son was annoyed because all the money for this stuff with the car means he won't be getting a new desktop computer

Wife was angry because I didn't take us all out for dinner

Head and heart are both hurting - I'm sorry I can't afford a better car - sorry I want a car of my own to get me to the train - sorry ican't make enough to get everyone the things they want

They don't see how much this hurts - how much I hate myself

This is killing me - I want to die so badly
  12. WildCherry

You shouldn't have to be sorry. You need a car, and that should come first. I can't imagine how your wife expected you to take everyone out to eat after what happened.

:hug: I'm sorry you're hurting so much.
  13. Wastingecho

went to bed shaking - woke up the same way

this is too much

this is not worth living for
  14. WildCherry

Please try not to give up. :hug: Here if you need anything.
  15. Wastingecho

sent everyone out for lunch - wandering around the house

can't focus - can't sit still - don't know what to do

every little noise, every sound grinds against my ears

soon they'll all be home and i'll have to sit and pretend everything's okay

my heart is so sore - feels like pieces are falling off

just want this all to stop
  16. WildCherry

I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain or take it away. :hug: All I can say is that I care, and I'm here if you need anything.
  17. Wastingecho

been driving a lot

thought i was finished getting mileage on the car but sensors still weren't ready for inspection

drove some more, they tested - one of the sensors was bad and had to be replaced - it was on the first report but they missed it - had to disconnect the battery to install it so...back on the road

by myself - 80 miles last night, need another 80 before sunday if i want to have the car inspected before monday

hours and hours of going nowhere - i should be used to that by now

tried driving with music but it was messing me up

tried driving without and started thinking too much wondering how good the airbags are

won't have heat - would cost too much to fix

i don't deserve to be warm anyway

so pathetic
  18. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

no heat in the house?
  19. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

damn some bad luck aye? yeah same here . just when something good starts to happen it never does or goes sour and fucked up.

mind if i ask what's your occupation and why money is tight?
  20. ACPhilosopher

ACPhilosopher Active Member

Have you read Ann Sterzinger's book, "NVSQVAM (Nowhere)"? I think you would really relate to it. The main character has some of the same issues as what you're writing about in this thread. He's unhappy in his relationship, can't relate to his son and feels stifled in his career. I like Ann Sterzinger's writing. You might want to check it out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.