falling down a deep hole of sorrow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by among the stars, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

For the past few weeks i have been so down that there have been do words to describe teh feelings i have inside...anger, hate, betrayal, grief, depressed, sad, suicidal none of those fit anymore. im stuck between death and life almost dead and yet still breathing...scared to let go but cant live any longer...hidn the pain is harder and harder...like tryng to hide a bruise from an abuser...i am an abuser to my own body...harming. and yet harming doesnt help much anymore, ive burned so much that i no longer feel teh flames heat....i chew only to taste the blood inside my mouth and yet no comfort comes....i pound my arms til they r cut and bleed still no comfort....crying only makes teh pain in my heart stronger....beating my head on anything still nothing relieve teh pain...the betrayal in my heart is almost to much to handle....one rite after another...will this pain ever be comforted? i dont believe in anything anymore....not in friends as i do not kno really who my friends are...not believe in life or breathing...breath what a uselss tool only makes teh suffering last longer...i have a choice to make..do i suffer and continue to breath or take the plunge and finally feel comfort....

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you continue to breath but that doesn't mean you have to suffer......
    are you seeing a coucilor, doctor, anyone....is there a crisis line you can call?...
    talking on here really helps.....we understand your pain...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Been there and it is hard to crawl out of but possible You need to talk you need therapy a doctor who can help you pull you out of that hole. Keep posting here get the emotions out get the thoughts out keep trying okay it will happen slowly you will see the light feel the life again just keep talking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.