Falling down again!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's happened again and I'm sick to fuckin death of fighting this shit,I've realised and made the conclusion death is the answer.it's bullshit nothing will ever work so why am I going to be stupid to hang around on this earth just to endure endless year's of bullshit fuckin pain?Simple there is no point not for me anyway,I'm fuckin off not believing any delusional shit a Dr or Therapist say's because they don't live the fuckin daily hell you do.

Now everyone listen this is my case ok,don't follow it my road has ended goodbye fuckin world and believe me this time it's for fuckin good fantastic Good ridden's to this fucked place they call earth I've tried long enough!!P.S don't feel sorry for me save the sympathy for someone who really deserve's it!
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You've been here before. Right? So what did you do to move on?/
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    You know how to use coping skills or you wouldn't have made it this far. I don't know what has set you off, but I think deep down you still have that flicker of hope!!You need to call your therapist in the morning, and try to get in to see her/him.
    You know you have friends here on the forum so lean on them and try to get the pain to ease up by talking it thru with one of us. Ace no one wants to see you harm yourself. Try to take it easy and get thru tonight. Then get in to see your therapist. Tell them it is an emergency because you are planning to end it. Stay Strong my friend!!~Joseph~
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Nuffin just ended up going thru the same shit as usual and then kept going,but my cocnclusion is why keep bothering to a constant problem?
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go through with it ace. :sad: Life has it's ups and downs. Don't let yourself get swept away when things are down. Please don't give up ace. Also, today is the US presidential election. Things should get better in the states once Obama is elected. :hug:
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted to send lots of hugs and caring...sorry things are so rough again, J
  7. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I think that the reasons for us to keep going are different from one person to the next. I don't know what would give you motivation to keep kicking, but I believe there are some things. I've found that when I'm ready to call it quits, I do two things - one is to promise myself to stay safe for one more day, and the other is to go down the list of reasons I want to live. Those are my two best coping skills. There are lots of others, and you have your own. Now is the time to put them to work.

8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Keep fighting hun! I'm here if you need to talk, call me whenever you need to. :hug:
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou all for your well wishe's,that day will be coming asap don't feel sorry for me the fight is over I'm truly done enough is enough I've been eaten away to fullest now.:sad:

P.S Don't be sad this is the best thing I can do for me yes for me,I can't go on day after day with this shit this is my choice so don't worry I'm going to peace bye all my dear friend's.
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm really sorry ace that you will no longer continue fighting for your life. But like you said, it's your choice to make in the end, and no one should judge you for your decision. If this is goodbye, then I would like to say goodbye to you ace and I will pray for your soul. I really wish that things could be different. :sad:
  11. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I know this isn't very supportive but I want to go too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.