falling downwards

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheLonelyAloePlant, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

why is it that i have so many friends, but almost never invited to birthday parties? how come i am never informed when there's going to be a big party with people i know and hang out with? am i not good enough? i know all of them, i consider them friends! there are people baking cakes for other people for no reason, and what do i get? nothing. all i get on my birthday is one or two people who show up and the rest are busy hanging out with other people. "i can't come to your party, friend who i've hung out with for 5 years, i'm going to jill's house."

thanks. i really appreciate you thinking of me.

i'm getting dumber. my grades are declining because i'm struggling. I have a C in 2 classes now. i'm missing homework. i've, for some reason, stopped caring. i started crying over a math test. a math test! even my friends that i've most trusted are starting to give me the same strange looks everyone at the school gives me. am i ugly? do i have something in my teeth?

why doesn't anyone like me anymore? no one wants to be around me anymore. i just want to graduate (from middle school, mind you) and transfer to a different district so i don't have to put up with this shit.
    why can't i just end it?
  2. the problem is you are in middle school. That place is awful, it is a no win situation. Having a C in the class is not a horrible thing, schools don't care, the sooner a low scoring student is out, the better their scores become. I don't think you should judge yourself by their standards as their standards do not match up with the effort by the schools to meet them.

You're in middle school, for a while your going to be messed up, all of you are, but it'll get better. You're not any different than anyone else unless you're a loser, and you're not. As long as you don't rape, murder, or do drugs you aren't a bad person.

Popularity is always overated. And you're not dumb. Don't drop out but do stuff outside or away from school. I suggest volunteer work. Don't fall into the illusion that middle school (of all things) is going to be your life.
  3. man

man Well-Known Member

People change,
    Especialy in middle school, maybe its time to find some new friends, I remember losing lots of friends in middle school, just try to find positive new friends if that's what you choose to do. He'll you might meet some cool people you never would have. Plus if someone ditches your birthday to go hang with another friend that's a strong message, don't bother with people who don't want to bother with you. Sorry if that sounded harsh, good luck, school is rough, but the harder it is the beter it will feel when you make it to the other side of that stage on graduation.
  4. man

man Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.