Falling fast

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nightshade_x, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightshade_x

nightshade_x New Member

Okay, so I'm new here and i don't often have internet access these days which sucks but I still think this place will be good. Somewhere to talk.
    About these feelings that are swirling round in my head, and down my throat, suffocating me. I no longer know what to do with them anymore.
    This has been a very tough month and I'm truly trying my hardest to get through it in one piece without having a complete breakdown.
    That would not be good right now. I have to keep things together right now or else everything will take over.
    And as for the people I should be able to depend on, well they don't understand. Not really. I mean don't get me wrong, they try, they really do but it all feels a bit forced. Like I'm too much to deal with. Too complicated and damaged.
    Yet, as I'm typing this, I don't feel sorry for myself. I only have myself to blame for being at this point in my life and being the way i am.
    I'm done.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to the forum

sorry your feeling this way, i know its hard to admit to these things and this time of year adds its own pressure.
    if you are looking for support, understanding and people to talk to then you found the right place.
    when you feel ready please post what has made you feel so low.

take care

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Nightshade_x,

Welcome to SF. :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low :hug:

Do you want to tell us what has happened in the past month? maybe we can help :hug:

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Hope you find the courage to tell us more about the past month so we can help you :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ditto!!! :sup:

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find the help and support you need. People here all tend to be in a similar situation and because of that I guess we can understand things better than someone who isn't in that same place. I've found a lot of great people here and the fact that I can be totally honest about how I'm feeling has been one of the main reasons to stop me from falling so fast. Best wishes to you. S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.